- 6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 20 Regular Oreos chopped
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- white chocolate for drizzle optional
- Spray a 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, pour measured Rice Krispie Cereal.
- Chop and mash Oreos. You can do this by putting them in a ziplock bag to help keep the mess under control. You want the Oreos to be a variety of sizes from chunky to finely crushed.
- Add Oreos to Rice Krispy cereal and stir to combine.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat butter and marshmallows together over medium heat, stirring constantly, until they melt together.
- Pour melted marshmallows over cereal and oreos and use a spatula sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to quickly combine all the ingredients.
- As soon as all the cereal is combined, spread mixture into the prepared 9×13″ dish. Use the spatula to press the mixture around the dish, and flatten as needed.
- Let sit until completely cooled. NOTE: When the rice kris pie treats and cooled I drizzled mine with some white chocolate and let it set until it hardened for a pretty finish.