Do you find it hard to drink enough water at work? Mark your water bottle with times, and you’ll be reminded to drink up throughout the day!
- 6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 20 Regular Oreos chopped
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- white chocolate for drizzle optional
- Spray a 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, pour measured Rice Krispie Cereal.
- Chop and mash Oreos. You can do this by putting them in a ziplock bag to help keep the mess under control. You want the Oreos to be a variety of sizes from chunky to finely crushed.
- Add Oreos to Rice Krispy cereal and stir to combine.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat butter and marshmallows together over medium heat, stirring constantly, until they melt together.
- Pour melted marshmallows over cereal and oreos and use a spatula sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to quickly combine all the ingredients.
- As soon as all the cereal is combined, spread mixture into the prepared 9×13″ dish. Use the spatula to press the mixture around the dish, and flatten as needed.
- Let sit until completely cooled. NOTE: When the rice kris pie treats and cooled I drizzled mine with some white chocolate and let it set until it hardened for a pretty finish.
4 russet potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
1 onion, sliced into rings
salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 1 quart casserole dish.
2) Layer 1/2 of the potatoes into bottom of the prepared casserole dish. Top with the onion slices, and add the remaining potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Mix in the flour and salt, and stir constantly with a whisk for one minute. Stir in milk. Cook until mixture has thickened. Stir in cheese all at once, and continue stirring until melted, about 30 to 60 seconds. Pour cheese over the potatoes, and cover the dish with aluminum foil.
4) Bake 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven.
PREP 30 mins
COOK 1 hr 30 mins
READY IN 2 hrs